Monday, October 21, 2013

Pregnancy Session

I met Shawn'Ta and Ed a few years ago after shooting Ed's sisters wedding. They liked the pictures so they asked me to photograph their wedding too. At the time I was a few months pregnant with our now 2yr old daughter. Since their wedding Shawn'Ta has been excellent about referring clients to me as well as coming back to me herself. This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing her own pregnancy! We started with a mini family session and then went in for some pregnancy pictures. Here are some of my favorites from this session.

Thanks again Shawn'Ta and Ed, you have a lovely family and I can't wait to photograph the new little one when she is born!

Little Ty didn't want to have his picture taken. This is how we started the shoot.

This is what I got when I asked him "Do you like Turtles?"






My favorite from this session, I've always liked these kind of shots. Intimate but in a nice way, highlighting the the pregnancy. Strong, yet soft.




No comments:

Post a Comment