Thursday, March 8, 2012

6mo Photo Shoot

Its hard to believe that our little angel is already 6mo old! So what does that mean? Why a super cute photo shoot of course! Yes I've done other photo shoots as well but had to make this one super cute!

My inspiration came when Grandma was showing Willa and big brother Eli all her pretty Marti gr as beads she's collected over the years. They were in a bucket and falling out as Eli was playing with them, I thought to myself how cute it would be to do a photo shoot with the beads and an old suitcase. So of course I HAD to try it and brought home all the beads. Less then a week later we had this fun shoot, it was a bit challenging because she still is not 100% sitting up on her own. However she maintained her balance very well in the suit case for over 20 minutes! What a little trooper! Here are some of my favorites! Enjoy!









Can she get any cuter? The last box is a "toy box" we have that I thought would look good too in the pictures. I think they turned out well. But by the time we got to the toy box she was getting tired of having her picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment