Friday, May 11, 2012

Jennifer+Eric Engaged!

Jennifer and Eric were a lead I got from a recent bridal show we attended. I had sent out an e-mail blast to the leads we had gotten at the show regarding photography. Within minutes of sending that e-mail I get a call from Jennifer. What a sweet young woman! We scheduled an engagement session which was rained out. So it was rescheduled for this evening.

Jennifer told me when we met on site today that their wedding photographer is her soon to be brother in law lives in CA and can't come to take engagement pictures. She said that she had been trying to reach a photographer for awhile and never got a response from them (shame shame). So she said she just prayed "God, help me to find a good photographer to take our engagement pictures!" She said right away she gets an e-mail from me and liked the sample picture I had attached. She said she knew it was an answer to prayer and called me right away! We hit it off instantly!

Jennifer and Eric wanted to do pictures at this amazing waterfall water feature. After trying unsuccessfully to locate it on my own (although I found another amazing place in the process) she drove to it and gave me the cross roads. It is at the entrance to a huge subdivision and it is so pretty! She said she LOVES it here and that's why she wanted her pictures taken there.

It was 6pm when we met at the waterfall. It was over cast which I was very grateful for. A bright glaring sun can result in some really shadowy pictures that look harsh. An overcast day like today though gives a nice natural filtered light that is easy to work with. The pictures came out amazing! I hope Jennifer and Eric love them as much as I do! They were a sweet wonderful couple to work with that were very photogenic. What I loved about them the most was the love showing in every expression. You can really feel the love in their pictures.





The Ring! Good job Eric!
 
Aww so sweet! They drove separate and he showed up with roses!











This is the exact same picture as the one below I just edited the colors to look like "fall" colors.


And finally, one last picture. I hope to be able to do some "family" pictures like this next one for this wonderful couple in the future.
Couldn't have been more fitting, mommy & daddy Goose and their babies.

There were a total of 6 babies.... What do you think Jennifer and Eric? A sign? Maybe or maybe not! Whatever your future hold congratulations on your upcoming wedding! It was so much fun working with you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment