Thursday, October 4, 2012

Corey+Ashley=Engaged!

I met this lovely couple after submitting a quote on Thumbtack.com. We met at Starbucks for me to show them my portfolio and to talk with them. After getting to know them a little bit I offered to do a "try me before you buy me" session. This is something I've started offering to wedding clients, here's how it works.
I will do a free engagement session for them, post the pictures on my website for them to see. This gives us both a chance to get to know each other and see if our personalities match and it gives them a chance to see my style and see how they like my work with THEM in the pictures. If they like it and decide they are going to book me they pay their deposit, sign the contract and if an engagement session is part of their package (in this case it was) they get the CD and print release. If they decide I'm not the photographer for the, I completely understand. If they decide they still want the CD then they pay my engagement session fee and I send them the CD and print release. This was actually the first "try me before you buy me" session but it worked out really well! By the end of the evening they had said they were ready to sign the contract and pay the deposit! Hooray!

This sweet couple was a blast to work with! I love their personality and her country nature! I feel this session really gives you a sense of who they are as a couple. It tells their story, engagement pictures of them together in an city setting would not have captured who they are.


















Thanks again Corey & Ashley! I Look forward to your wedding!
Congratulations!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment