Saturday, October 13, 2012

Melissa & Jeff: 1yr anniversary!

I met Melissa and Jeff through thumbtack.com, I'm really starting to love that website! I couldn't have asked for a better couple to work with.

Our adventure started when we arrived at a park just to find that it was closed due to preparations for a fall festival this weekend (oops!). Finally after a few calls to get suggestions for more parks in the area (we were both not familiar with the area) we decided to head to English Landing park in Parkville MO. This waterfront park turned out to be the perfect setting for some great pictures. This lovely couple were celebrating their 1yr Anniversary and wanted to capture the love they still have for each other. They had a very unique picture request. They wanted to have a silly string fight, I'll have to admit I wasn't sure how well that would turn out on camera but I thought it was a fun creative thing to do. The pictures turned out amazing! Great idea! And a great way to show their fun loving nature.

Thank you to Melissa and Jeff for choosing Highlights Studios!













No comments:

Post a Comment