Thursday, November 8, 2012

Family session

I met this lovely family at the place where they board out their horses. The horses actually belong to his parents but they enjoy riding them as well. I was super excited to do this photo shoot because I used to ride (10+ years ago or more) and have always had a love of horses. These horses were bigger then what I had been used to working with but they were very sweet and amazing to work with.

The couple had the cutest little boy who insisted on riding by himself while holding the reins. If you could have seen how gentle this massive horse was while the child was on his back was remarkable. Horses are such an amazing creature and I was so blessed to have been able to capture this family and their horses.























After this amazing session the family was kind enough to offer to allow me to ride! It felt so good! It has made me realize how much I have missed riding these last few years. They were so thrilled with the results of these adorable pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment